CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Victory Park!

A couple of weeks we went to Victory Park! I had such a good time there. Victory Park is a monument to all of the people who died in World War II.


Me in front of the Victory Park monument! Every ten centimeters of the tall spire represents one day of the war.


My group jumping in front of the monument!


Sitting in front of the monument building.


Me in the Hall of Tears. The ceiling is adorned with crystals for each person who died in the war. They are supposed to look like tears.


Me making a wish. Sorry I can't tell you what I wished for because if I did then it would not come true.

Yea! I am having such a great time here. Of course I am starting to want to go home, but after two months I am halfway done! I am on the downward slope now!

1 comments:

Nick and Casey Hill

i like that tears thing. pretty sweet!

Post a Comment