CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

So Funny!

Today has been such a funny day so far and it's only 12:00! Ok. So I went to teach at the University of Moscow. Once a week some people from my group go there and teach English to some students there. Anyway, I went there thinking I would be teaching people who were older than me. Come to find out, the kids who go to the university are 16 years old! It was kinda funny. As we were going back to the metro, the university coordinator was talking and he asked me if I was Mormon. I said yes. He then said, "So, are the second wife or the third wife?" HAHA! I wanted to laugh so hard! But then I said, "Um, that's not Mormon. That's a different religion." He said he though he had read that it was. I said, "Nope, that's a separate religion." He just laughed and I think he felt a little confused. Anyway, that's my day so far. I totally forgot that it was Valentine's Day! Thankfully Sarah reminded me so that I can write to my family. I love you all!

1 comments:

DeAnn

You are having some of the most interesting experiences. It sounds like you are really getting into the groove now. Keep posting pictures because that is as close to Russia that I will ever get (ha). Good luck in all you are doing.

Post a Comment