CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Russian Basketball and My House!

Everyday seems like a new adventure while I have been here. Everyday there is something new and exciting. Yesterday, 2/19/11, we went to a Russian Basketball game! It was so fun! And it wasn't fun because of the basketball game, it was fun because of the cheerleaders!



Anyway, I just really got a kick out of the cheerleaders! They also did a dance with fake violins and the music was violin music. It was hilarious!

After that we went to get crap dogs! They are really called StarDogs but 'Star' in Russian looks like the word 'Crap' in English, so we just call them CrapDogs!


They are so good. It is a hot dog in a hogie bun with ketchup and mayonnaise. At first I was kinda scared to try it but after I ate it I realized they were so good.

Now I have some pictures of the house I am living in. And when I say house, I mean an apartment on the 17th floor of a high rise building. Here it is!

The Hallway

The shower with no shower curtain. I also can't get water on the wall because it will seep down to the people below us and they get mad.

The clothes washer. It is so cute and tiny!


The kitchen. It looks big but it is really only like 5 feet by 5 feet. There is barely any room to walk around but it has a nice dishwasher and it fits our needs!

Well, that's it for now! See ya later!

1 comments:

Nick and Casey Hill

those cheerleaders are something else ;)

Post a Comment